Thursday, September 11

Business Week: Another Stimulus Package?

Here is a short post about the importance of infrastructure and innovation. I agree with the author that we all could forgo an extra stimulus check in order to get our roads and bridges up to par. I would feel better knowing that my best friend is safe when she travels on I-15 to work and back everyday. Or that my brother doesn't have to worry about the I-8/805 interchange crashing on him from above. These are problems normally associated with third-world nations, yet here we are. There are thousands of bridges in this country that are officially rated functionally obsolete. Don't believe me? See for yourself here. Check out the infrastructure in your community. Warning: the information you find might keep you up at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment