- Joe the Plumber's loss of privacy due to Democrats meddling into his affairs because Joe "asked tough questions."
- Barney Frank wants to raise taxes and cut defense spending.
- Sen. Obama wants to tax the rich but he voted to increase taxes on people making $42,000 a year (BTW, that was an increase of $15 for a single taxpayer. $15.)
- John McCain has been tested and Barack Obama has not.
- A Democratic majority in Congress and a Democratic President would raise your taxes. (My brother said that someone should ask McCain if it would be okay to vote for Obama and then vote for a Republican for Congress. Since he is soooo worried about it.)
All of these points were made in the time it took me to pour a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee. Oh, and add creamer. And stir. It was similar to the debates where McCain would go off point in the middle of a long, rambling tangent. Why not focus on one thing for a few minutes and talk about it in detail before moving on to the next topic? I have never taken a speech class but I have given speeches and jumping around like that in such a short amount of time is not conducive to a clear message. I just don't understand.